We have cooperative business arrangements with:
- Airborne Industries – A UK company making aerostats.
- Flying Adverts – A UK company for pilot services.
- iFX Media – UK based leading visual display specialists.
- SkyBrid Technologies – A new UK business for aerial cruise liners
- Skylaunch – A UK company developing and providing aircraft (glider) launch winches.
- SkyLifter – An EU agent (potential operator) promoting Luffships worldwide.
- Skymined LLC – A California, USA, company for new business.
- Strand Aerospace Malaysia – An aircraft design/engineering consulting service assisting SLM.
- Tindale Systems – an industrialist for rapid-prototyping and manufacture tooling supporting models and production.
Links with related associations and internet groups also are maintained, including:
- Airship Association; a UK organisation formed to promote the use of airships. It publishes a quarterly journal AIRSHIP (free to members) and holds International Conferences.
- American Institute of Aeronautics and Astronautics (AIAA) Lighter-than-air Technical Committee; the USA group who organise and hold International Conferences.
- Deutsche Geselschaft für Luft-und Raumfahtrt (DGLR) Commitee S2.3 Aviation Systems Lighter-than-air; the German group who organise and hold International Conferences.
- Airship Heritage Trust (AHT); a UK organisation promoting interest and the study of airship history.
- British Balloon and Airship Club (BBAC); a UK group promoting the safety, enjoyment and advancement of lighter-than-air flight in all its forms
- ISOPolar Airships; A Canadian organisation promoting low-cost, low-emission airship technology for northern communites through advocacy, research and collaboration.
- RC Airship Regatta; a Yahoo group for people interested in pylon racing of radio controlled airship models. It is a forum for airskippers, combattands and curious onlookers.
See also links page!