We are a leading R&D business with professional expertise/know-how/experience stemming from 1981 able to invent and develop practical new:
- LTA-aircraft – airships, balloons and aerostats.
- Ground Systems, Equipment and Facilities – mooring, handling, logistics, maintenance and storm protection.
- Commercial inflatable structures – tents, marquees, shelters…
that solve issues and market needs.
We also can help other businesses with:
- Support for design/engineering work
- Airworthiness authority approvals/certification.
- Training/advice to help developers, operators, marketing and media people.
- Help the airship industry to flourish.
- Enable new types leading to serious aerial-cranes and other needed LTA-aircraft.
- Facilitate ground arrangements, certification and training.
Illustrated right, the LS-L20 is an omni-directional airship as a Patroller with precision control able to access small bases almost anywhere. It’s different to other mostly unidirectional airships because we understand the business and are able to devise better ways.
Note: It could be your name on the aerostat.
See our Projects page for information about other new LTA-aircraft possible.